Saturday, July 19, 2008

time


The first blog prompt for shimelle's class is about time. Of course, this class started 2 weeks ago and i am just now finding the time to blog about it. I guess that is a good representation of how i do not have enough time. Time is tough for me. I work a job that is stressful, and when i get home at night, i am tired and want to do nothing. my time is stretched out like every woman who is a wife, mother, daughter and employee. i guess everyone has the same demands, but some can handle time organization better. i used to be better at this. i guess age slows you down. so my theme for time is you have to go back to go forward. not sure who said it first, but i like what it says. i look back and think about all the time that has passed and how i have changed. i want to be introspective and learn from my mistakes and maybe repeat my successes. so as i now start this class a little late and little unorganized, i will move forward and learn from my past. time is of the essence!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Interesting take! Well you found some time while the class was still going on so woo hoo for you! :)