Saturday, July 19, 2008

Tagged! who shall i tag?

so my scrappy friend rachel tagged me! i have not played this game for a long time, so here goes!

Each player answers 5 questions about themselves. At the end of the post, the player then tags 5-6 people and posts their names, then goes to their blog and leaves them a comment, letting them know they've been tagged. Let the person who tagged you know when you have posted your answers.

What were you doing 10 years ago?
I was working from home doing medical dictation. I was caring for my niece and nephews, as well as my own 2 boys. My daughter was in her last year of high school and getting ready to graduate from high school and go to college. I was bored out of my gourd and looking for something new. It took a couple more years, but I found scrapping, which has opened up my world to new friends, new adventures and photograpy!

5 things on today's to-do list:
Have the air conditioning man out to check on our leak.
laundry
gardening
scrapping for my class i am taking

I am addicted to:
chocolate
nectarines
coffee
my kids
scrapping

Things I would do if I were a millionaire:
i would pick a family in need and help them.
i would make sure that my boys both had a sum of money to help buy a house.
i would give dh a dream vacation where ever he should want to go and a kitchen filled with all the goodness he could ever need so he could cook as much as he wanted to.

Places I have lived:
so many!
El Paso, Texas
Cody, Wyoming
Rapid City, South Dakota
Phoenix, Arizona
Westminster, Gardena, Long Beach, Palms, Hungtington Beach, and San Jacinto, California

and I am tagging:
I read many blogs, but I have few that I can tag, so .........
kat my good friend and fab scrapper
shirley a scrappy friend and also very inspiring scrappy wise
shaunte a fab scrapper
rachel another fab scrapper
ree who i long to be like and who is a most wonderful photographer and cook, she does not know me, but just check out her blog!

ok, so there it is. play if you want. or not, no problems!

back soon with another post, since i am supposed to be blogging more with my class i am taking. i am an F student so far! lol!

No comments: