Friday, July 04, 2008


here is one of my most recent. i went to a crop with kat and had a great time. lately, i have not had enough time to scrap and this was really necessary. i needed the down time, the girl time, and the scrap time.

i have been missing my suzi so much and every now and then, it is just too hard. the feelings just never go away. if you know, then you know what i mean.

today was the 4th. we celebrated by cleaning windows, fixing a kitchen cupboard and me fixing a rib and baked beans dinner. boy am i tired! then i retreated to my scrap room to make a cd cover for a friend to hold the cd of the pictures i have edited for her. she was really happy with the last one. it was about 20 years old, had food on it, and was very faded. i fixed the color, edited out the food stains and printed it out. it looked like new. i was happy to do it for her.

on monday we are going on our annual trip to the water park. it is strange that now we only have one child at home to go. robert will be bringing a friend, but wow, just 2 kids! we are still getting the cabana, i plan on keeping out of the sun as much as possible. i know the guys will have a great time! i hope to get lots of good pics.

note:sherri, if you are reading, i am thinking of you. i wanted to contact you but i lost all your info. i pray for you and your family. take care.

4 comments:

Rachel V. said...

Radona....so good to hear from you!! I'm glad you got to scrap. I've been missing it too...and yet it's such good therapy. Take care of yourself and check in on the blog more often. :)

.:liza:. said...

Just in case she doesn't see this, Sheri's email is zooreturns at gmail.com. That's prob the best way to get ahold of her lately.

I'm on bedrest & so wish I still had the scrapping bug, it would be the perfect thing to keep my busy right now! I'll live through your scrapping though, OK? :)

Sheri said...

hey R!
I'm so happy to see you posting and scrapping.

{hugs} regarding Suzi.

liza gave you my address- email me anytime!!

Anonymous said...

hey girlie! Hugs, I cant even imagine the pain you go through just want you to know you are loved by me and my family. I have so much fun scrapping with you we'll have to do it on Friday before I leave to WI. LMK if you are available would love to have you over again. Have fun on your Water park day.

kat

kat