Friday, May 27, 2005

Well, no one reads my blog!

It is too funny! Why do I look for confirmation from strangers? I am lol at my self, my need for acceptance! So this is really just for me and what I want to say. Today was fun! dh took the day off, I still had to work, but we got some time together in between reports. Then when ds was done with school, we went to the post office to mail off my monogram swap and cj. Then we went to Ts and got Darth side M&Ms! mmmmmm, so good. Then to Ms for a new scrap mag and then to DQ for a small sundae (gotta watch the calories). Then to El Pollo for dinner. It was fun! ds is a pip and he is my bud. He got the new Emerald game for GB and was so excited. He saved a long time for that game and what do you know! It was on sale today! Lucky boy! So now I am back to work and hoping to run out of work so I can go scrap. Thats my goal this weekend: scrap a little, garden a little, celebrate ds17 b-day, and have family time. Life goes on!

2 comments:

Dudleyspinner said...

It is kinda strange, this blog thing seems like you are talking to yourself, not that never do that here in Kansas, no not me. *mumble mumble*
I saw your comment on Kates blog, she really cracks me up. If it helps, I read your blog, and have to say, yours sounds like a fun life, keep on blogging about it.
Deb

Liz said...

welcome to the bloglife. I have yet to get into scrap booking but am sure it is only a nanostep away from my life as I know it. I already have the bookbinding, weaving, papermaking spinning bug, what's another addiction????