Tuesday, May 17, 2005

Do you ever wonder?

I wonder if anyone reads my blogs. There are so many on here and how do you find people similar to you. I have gone through a few blogs, some are really different. I think of this as a journal. I don't think I would put really personal things in here, just day to day thoughts, dreams and experiences.

Today I love SheDaisy, Don't Worry 'bout A Thing
I love the color blue.
I am a scrapbooker, knitter, crocheter, sewer, and I like to cook DIFFERENT foods.
I used to love the beach, but the sun did not like me, I have red hair, red head skin, and I burn. So no more sunning!
I shop too much, and I admit it.
I love my boys, but sometimes I need a break!
I have been married 18 years. This time. It was just my anniversary for my first marriage, it would have been 29 years! How does that happen? It seems like just a few years ago I was in hs!
I have few friends because I am particular and enjoy my alone time too much!

Tell me about you, if you read this!

No comments: