Saturday, August 16, 2008

what?


forget it! i can not be a regular blogger. i just do not remember to update! i finished the class with shimelle and hey, that had a blogger prompt on it, but i still just let it slide. sigh.

last night i scrapped with my friend Kat, who i adore. she is so funny and fun! tina came and she is a riot too. i had a great time. i only got 2 los done, since i was so busy listening to my girls! so here is one. i could not scan it; it is too lumpy. so it is on my mantle and that is the clock in the upper left corner and a candle in the bottom right corner. i much prefer a scanned lo! so summer is almost over, even tho it is still blazing hot here. ds14 will go back to school on the 25th. he is starting high school. i struggle with this. he is my baby and growing up way too fast. he is a wonderful child and i love him so much. ds20 is considering college again and i am keeping my fingers crossed. he really needs to do this. he is smart and is just wasting his potential. i am going to keep suggesting this to him.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

ooh love the placement of the green paper, whoever gave you that suggestion, ROCKS! LOL! I had fun too girl, we all need a good laugh session every once in awhile.

Rachel V. said...

Don't worry about keeping a schedule...just blog every once in a while so we can check in on ya.

I'm so jealous. I want to meet both you and Kat someday!