Monday, August 06, 2007


i was pleasantly surprised to hear that i won a little contest i entered. it is at one of my favorite scrapbook sites, www.TheSchoolofScrap.com. i entered at the last minute and really liked the lo that won, so it made my day! slowly but surely i have been scrapping a little more again, trying to get my mojo back, documenting my family! this is a little blurry because it is bumpy and scanned funny but you can see the main pic.

last friday we took a day off and took the boys to the water park. it was a lot of fun. lots of sun and water and food. we always rent a cabana as i am toooooo blonde to be in the sun all day. i stay in the shade and they all play in the sun. the funny thing is i am still sunburned! i think the boys really enjoyed themselves. they were free to do whatever they wanted, went on lots of slides, played and ate junk all day. dh and i just spent the day talking and laughing and enjoying each other. it was a good day! ds brought his girl along and they were very cute together.

my job is still very stressful, but i am hanging in there. every now and then there is a very slow day and it helps. but mostly i am overworked and underpaid. i should ask for a raise, but it is hard for me to do that. since i do not have my rn, i feel uncomfortable asking for more money, but really, i do deserve it. i do more work than the rns do! and i work more hours! but that is the consequence of not completing my education. someday............

2 comments:

Leah's Crafty Life said...

Woohoo Radona! Congrats on the win sweetie!! Love the layout, it's just gorgeous!

Lora3677 said...

I'm so sorry to hear about your Dad and your sister's move... I'm glad you are posting again. Miss you!!