Saturday, October 21, 2006

painting


well ds18 moved out and we are moving ds12 into his old room as it is the bigger room. it is a big mess in my house right now. we are painting, putting in a new closet organizer, waiting for the new bed to come in, moving about 4,000 books from one room to another, and just pulling my hair out. on top of that dh wants to garden all day, i have a house to clean and i am exhausted. i reached a point today at about 6:30 where i just said that is it for the day. i sat down and scrapped this page. i was due some me time and i took it. ds12 loves his new room all ready and he has picked new paint, new bedding, arranging all his furniture. it has been great doing that for him. ds18 has visited more since he moved out than we ever saw him when he lived at home! i miss him so much, but he is growing up and moving on! he is being very responsible and taking care of everything. how is it possible that he is this old? so, tomorrow we are going out to breakfast and then back to home depot for some more paint. tomorrow we are painting the middle room, which will be my new scrap room. i was excited at first, but now i am thinking about all the work ahead of me. it will be nice when it is finished and all my stuff is out of the den/office and i can close the door and be all by myself! it will be so sweet! dh is also very happy about it. lol.

No comments: