Friday, September 08, 2006

catch-up

seems i have signed myself up for too many contests and challenges. what was i thinking? so i just finished an 8 week contest at scribblesonline.com. it was a lot of fun and i really enjoyed it. but i also signed up for scrap the month of september at willowtraders.com. it is scrap each day for a small journal. so i have already fallen behind on this one. my journaling is done, but nothing else. i need to get some pages done. and then there is the myscrapshak.com fall in love with scrapping contest. it is also a daily contest. did 3 days and then got lost. my work has been so demanding and then i come home and crash. i really want to get a lot done this weekend, but my HOUSE needs to be cleaned! bummer. hard to decide which ismore important....scrap or clean. lol! i will work it out, but hey, i need to sleep too!

so i want to post a lo, but i can't until the contest is over. i did a lo that i just love and think it is one of my best ever. that will be coming soon.

talked to a friend today. she is having a make and take next friday and then a crop on saturday. i am excited! i love to get together with fellow scrappers, but where i live it does not happen so often. so i am really looking forward to this.

my 19th wedding anniversary is next week. dh asked me what i want. i said.... nothing, i only want a 1 carat diamond ring and we can not afford it so nothing. he said....we can get it. huh. not if i don't feel like we can afford it. i have enough beautiful jewelry he has given me. he has been so good to me through the years. but i really would love that big beautiful diamond!

No comments: