Wednesday, July 05, 2006

Whew

that was a slow holiday weekend! we did absolutely nothing! well, we did go to the mall out of town, and out to breakfast, and did a lot of gardening, and hung a new blind in ds12's room, and i cleaned the house, and scrapped a lot. but really nothing much done. lol!

so today was back to work and school. blech. i was tired and did not have any kind of attention span. my poor patients did not hear from me today. i only talked to people who called me. not a lot. so my boss told me i need to take some time off. i have tons of pto and i have actually more than anyone else. so gonna plan a weekend away. gotta talk dh into that!

i went furniture shopping today. i have a deep obsession for oak furniture. all of my furniture is oak. except my bedroom. so i priced some today. and guess what? it is on sale 30% off. so now to drag dh out to look. i think he is almost talked into it. the biggest selling point is that he will not have to drag it upstairs as the delivery guy will take it up and set it up! he will cave. he always always always gives me what i want. i just need to wait long enough. teehee!

No comments: