Thursday, June 29, 2006

Thankful Thursday


I am so thankful today for what i have:
a loving husband who made dinner for me
a loving ds12 who willingly listens and tries so hard to be good for me
a loving ds18 who is growing into a man in front of my eyes
a job that is ok to go to every day
enough money to have good food, a wonderful home, a car that does not break down and, of course, scrapbook goodies!

i love my life and i want to live it in a more loving way. that is my goal. to spread the love, to share the love, to help the love along. too many people are bitter, angry, miserable and hopeless. it is part of my job to give them hope by loving them. some of my cases are only over the phone, but i hear every day how i help them. i am challengeing everyone who reads this to go out and give just one person a little more love tomorrow. (i have always said, when you are your worst is when i must love you the most) maybe just that little bit will make everyone a whole lot happier!

No comments: